Sunday 12 December 2010

The Moonshine Witch Returns....

Merry Meet Everyone!!

How is everyone? Goodness, I haven't been online for some time now! Anyway, I am now back on my feet - I have had a series of problems recently including my health, a break up and a move of house!!!

That said, I am now settled in to my new place and am ready to start pouring my energy back into the Blog. My magical life has had to take a bit of a back seat with everything that has been going on because I didn't want to give you sub-standard posts. However I am now in a position that I can deliver again!!

OK, so todays post was just to fill you all in and to let you know that I am now back in the game! =) SO - who remembers making Lavender oil (at the end of October?!). Well, if you haven't already, then you should strain the lavender flowers and leaves from your oil, and store in an air-tight container in a DARK place. It is important that it is dark because otherwise the oil will perish! This will prepare you for posts to come when I will be showing you how to use your freshly made oils.

So look out for that, and also there will be upcoming posts on Yule (YEY), and garden magic (yes, if you are in the northen hemisphere- like me - I am aware that it is winter!) Until then, Blessed Be xx

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to see you back, alive ad kicking! :) Welcome again, sweetie! Can't wait for your new magickal posts, and you letters! ;)

    Kisses from us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back and ready to live on. I hope you love your new place and that you find a wonderful person to love it with as soon as you are ready.

    ReplyDelete