Tuesday 5 October 2010

Building Buttons!

Merry Meet everyone...


Today I am working on upcoming posts, but I just wanted to pop something quick on here. I am
the most un-technical person on the planet, but have spent ALL day trying to make a "button"
for the blog.


Eventually, I've succeeded! WOOP! and if you all look to the right, there it is in all of it's glory!
:)
Please feel free to place it on your site, and let me know and of course, I would be more than
happy to show yours :)


Which brings me to the next point, all of the blogs that I advertise, I honestly feel are worth
sharing, so please take a moment to take a look at them. I have visited a few blogs over the last few days and have been very impressed with all of them... If I do not have your button just send me a quick email (bjon3091@hotmail.co.uk) and i'll be happy to pop it up for you!

Until Tomorrow, Blessed Be x

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by Heartsease, Moonshine! I have been having so much fun looking through The Diary of a Witch! I have a great interest in herbs but have so much to learn. I think I will be visiting here a lot in the future. I am also going to steal your button. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new button! Looks great!
    I will be posting on both of my blog :)
    BTW, thank you for your kind comments about Mom's a Witch! :D

    (not sure if it shows up that I deleted my above comment... cat jumped on the keyboard LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Naughty kitty! ;)

    I'm so not technically minded so this did quite literally take all day to do, but I like it..... I'm off to bed but I'll grab your new blogs button tomorrow

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been slacking on my blog reading over the past week or so and finally got around to stealing your button! )O(

    ReplyDelete