Monday 11 October 2010

Thinking of you all :)

 Merry Meet Everyone!

Sorry that there haven't been any posts over the past few days... I've been so busy! Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I have been thinking of you all, and have so AMAZING ideas that will be put up tomorrow... even if I do say so myself :)

The other thing that I wanted to mention, is that the results of the poll are in (Thanks to everyone that voted), and the genereal idea is that YouTube instructional videos MIGHT be worth producing. Therefore, over the next week or so, I will be making videos to see if these go down well... If they do, Great! If not, we can scrap that idea!!!

Finally, there is another poll, so please feel free to vote on that :)

Until tomorrow,  Blessed Be x

1 comment:

  1. .. Talk about being busy... I can relate to that! Don't worry, we're here. ;)

    Oh can't wait to watch your videos! And I just voted!

    Kisses from Nydia.

    ReplyDelete